2. Do caps & hats cause hair loss - In general no, however; tightly worn caps/hats may lead to friction alopecia.
3. Thinning hair never comes from the Mother's side of the family - Scientific research shows that thinning hair can come from either side of the family.
4. Shaving hair does not mean you will have a curly texture when it grows back.
5. Cutting your hair makes it grow - Not necessarily
6. Stress causes permanent hair loss - Your hair won't permanently fall out but stress can cause hairless during the stressful time.
7. If you stop using certain hair loss treatments, you will experience greater than normal hair loss - N0, however; the problem the treatment was beginning to keep at bay will reoccur.